This summer sure has been a scorcher! Who wants to spend time in a hot kitchen cooking? Well, the good news is, you don’t have to. Holland Farms Bakery & Deli is happy to do the cooking for you! Our full-service deli has plenty of timesaving dishes, prepared homemade in our kitchens, and our salads are a sure way to beat the heat.
When you think of Holland Farms, our delicious potato and macaroni salads probably come to mind, but did you know we offer a wide variety of other salads as well? For instance, we offer two different varieties of pasta salad, too! Our bowtie pasta salad is a medley of fresh vegetables and Parmesan cheese, and our flavorful rotini pasta salad is brimming with veggies. If you’re looking for something besides macaroni, potato or pasta, though, Holland Farms is still the place to get your summer salads. Just look at what else we offer:
- Coleslaw – Made fresh with chopped cabbage, Hellmann’s mayo and spices
- Sweet & Sour Cabbage Salad – A tangy blend that goes perfect with meats
- Sunshine Salad – Fruity goodness combined with marshmallows and coconut
- Three Bean Salad – String, wax and red, all combined in a tangy dressing
- Antipasto – Fabulous alone, great mixed with your greens
- Chicken Salad – Available in chunky or smooth varieties; made with boneless white meat and Hellmann’s mayo
- Ham Salad – Boneless ham, ground and seasoned, and blended with Hellmann’s mayo
- Seafood Salad – Always so fresh and delicious, you’ll think you’re at the Cape
- Tuna Salad – Water-packed tuna, celery, relish and Hellmann’s mayo
So survive the heat by making today a salad day – stop into Holland Farms Bakery & Deli today and pick up a pound – or two – of your favorite.
Leave a Reply